Custom Cosmetic Product Labels
Design and print custom cosmetic labels that are both striking and memorable with T & D Print. Incorporate your logo, brand colours and other distinguishing features into the design to make your product stand out and get noticed.
The T & D Print Difference
Work with a partner that’s been in the business for 40 years. We provide excellent quality of work, ease in the design and purchase process and the highest levels of customer service. Work with us and enjoy:
- Bespoke cosmetic product labels made by professional designers.
- Cost-effective solution that strengthens your marketing and branding efforts.
- Quick turnaround times, from the initial order to delivery.
- Free delivery service no matter where you are in New Zealand.
- First rate customer service.
Labels with Allure
Our design team can help you create just the right image and tone for your containers or cosmetic bottle labels. From sultry night and evening cosmetics to products which give a fresher more natural look, we can design for any product range. Just let us know your brand and our team will design a label that gets the right message for your audience.
How to Order
- When you contact us, you will receive an estimated quote for your order. Once we have the details, you will receive a confirmation email with a comprehensive quote for the order.
- Review the new quote and reply with any additional changes you want for the order. If changes are made, you will receive another quote based upon the changes.
- After you send us the order confirmation and payment is received, we’ll get to work and dispatch.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What if I don’t like the design?
We work closely with you to make sure that you get exactly what you want. You can bring in your own art, customise one of our designs or even create a design from scratch. Whichever you choose, we’ll always get your approval before we print.
Is there a minimum order?
We do require a minimum of 100 labels be ordered. Beyond that, we can print as many as you need.
How do I pay for my order?
You can pay by cash or online banking. Our bank details will be included in the invoice. You also have the option to pay electronically through our electronic funds transfer at point of sale (EFTPOS).
How long do I have to wait for my order?
Label orders are generally turned around in 7-10 working days. If you need them quicker, please let us know and we can try and accommodate. If you are ordering printed cosmetic promotional products, these can take longer – we can provide a turnaround time when you place an order.