Custom Printed Honey Labels
Make your products stand out and show the care that went into their production with custom printed honey labels. Whether it’s artwork or a logo, T & D Print makes it easy for you to craft and print eye catching labels on your honey jars.
What You Get From Our Products and Services:
- Wide selection range — print on either a gloss, matt, PET, or clear self-adhesive stock.
- Die cut to any shape or size without expensive cutting dies.
- Low set-up cost that does not involve special plates.
- Durable materials that last for many years.
- Supplied on rolls with leading edge to your specifications for labelling applicators.
- Free delivery nationwide, including rural delivery.
Why T & D Print?
40 years of experience
We’ve been supplying custom honey jar labels to small and large businesses across New Zealand for decades.
Truly effective branding
Attract new customers and communicate your brand. We take the time to get to know you and your brand so we can print the labels you need.
Driven to serve
Our team is committed to ensuring fast turnaround times and consistent customer service.
Flexibility for our clients
Whether it’s 50 or 50,000 labels, we’re more than happy to do business with you.
How to Make an Order?
- Get a quick quote and our team will give you an initial estimate for your order. You will receive a confirmation email that will detail the next steps.
- Review quotation and make additional changes as you wish.
- Place order and await product delivery.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How can I make my labels last longer?
We can print custom honey labels on any PET material and also provide a gloss or matt laminate, which will lessen wear and tear and increase the longevity of the label.
There are too many types of product labels to choose from. How do I find the best one?
You can use T & D Print’s experience. We’re more than happy to talk to you and recommend the best style for your brand. Call us or send us an email.
Are there any other ways to order labels?
How do I pay for my order?
We offer electronic fund transfer at point of sale (EFTPOS). You can also pay cash or online (our bank account details are on the invoice).
How long do I have to wait for delivery?
Depending on the size of the order, we aim to dispatch your order within 7-10 working days. If you require faster turn-around time, please let us know and we will strive to get it to you even faster. Normal shipping times after dispatch is 1 day for North Island deliveries, 2 days for deliveries to the South Island.
Is delivery included in the price?
Yes. We offer free delivery nationwide, including rural delivery.
About T & D Print
We are a home-grown New Zealand business whose mission is to provide you with high quality printed advertising material that sets you apart. Our main service areas are: label printing, digital printing, graphic design and promotional gifts.
If you have questions, feel free to reach out to us by phone (09) 438 1194 or by email at email@example.com.